Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"The Situation" : Some thoughtful insights


Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is not a complete jackass after all. At least when it comes to money. The Jersey Shore star says he's been saving every penny because he knows one day his 15 minutes will be up. 

"I know that there's a beginning and an end to everything. I'm very conscious of that, so I save all my money," 30-year-old Sitch tells In Touch. "Any crazy stuff I have - the Ferraris and Lambos - those things were either gifted or came from endorsements. I haven't wasted my money." 

Not only is he good about saving money, dude makes a ton. Thanks to his Jersey Shore salary, appearance fees, endorsement deals with Vitaminwater and Reebok, his own fitness video, a 'GTL' app, a rap song and a book deal, Sorrentino raked in an estimated $5 million in 2010. 

Now that's both impressive and more than a little depressing.



No comments:

Post a Comment