Sunday, August 7, 2011

Emma Watson Ready to be Mother!

Hermione Granger’ of famous Harry Potter Series is reportedly dating her ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’ co-star Johnny Simmon. Although she has refused to confirm the romance, she admitted she sees children and marriage in her future.
In an interview with the Company magazine, Emma told, “I have very strong family values and I definitely hope that will be in my future. I can’t wait to be a mum and have my own family one day.”
The British star said she is easily drawn to confident men.
She said: “I can spot people like that a mile off. I look for kindness, good manners, intelligence, confidence and someone who can make me laugh. On a superficial level, I don’t have a ‘type’. You could line up photographs of all the guys I’ve dated and they look totally different. You won’t believe me but it really is more to do with their personalities rather than looks.”
The full interview is out on date 06-08-11 in the September issue of the Company magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment